- Gainesville man arrested after authorities say he committed several vehicle burglaries.
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott walked in the Martin Luther King Jr. Parade Monday in Jacksonville.
- Harvard scientist seeks female to carry ‘Neanderthal baby’ clone.
- British tourist sentenced to death for trying to smuggle drugs out of Bali.
- French sailor arrives in Australia today after being rescued by a cruise ship in the Southern Ocean.
Obama is the third president to travel to Vietnam and lifts half-century ban on selling arms to Vietnam. That and more in 90 seconds.