Home / University of Florida / UF, Independent Florida Alligator feuding over racks

UF, Independent Florida Alligator feuding over racks

By

The University of Florida and the Independent Florida Alligator are at odds over whether or not the student newspaper can continue to offer its publications on campus in their signature freestanding orange, branded newspaper racks.  As Florida’s 89.1, WUFT-FM’s Emily Burris reports, the independent student newspaper says this is a threat to unbiased reporting on university news.

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

About Front Page Edition

Check Also

Abby Wambach says she abused alcohol and prescription drugs for years until her arrest for driving under the influence in April. “I was stubborn and I was in denial,” soccer’s most prolific international goal scorer told The Associated Press. “I didn’t want to face the truth.” In “Forward,” her memoir released Sept. 13, 2016, the retired U.S. national team star recounts her career, from the lows of losing her high school championship to the highs of winning the Women’s World Cup last year. (Gerald Herbert/Associated Press)

Gator Alumna Abby Wambach: I Abused Alcohol, Prescription Drugs for Years

Abby Wambach says she abused alcohol and prescription drugs for years until her arrest for …