WUFT

Matt Sheehan named Director of the Innovation News Center

By on August 6th, 2013

Matthew C. Sheehan has been named director of the Innovation News Center for the University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications. As the INC director, Sheehan will serve as the executive editor and news director of a cross-platform professional and student newsroom generating content for citizens in 18 counties in North Central Florida.

More information →

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

More Stories in Uncategorized

Florida’s 89.1 WUFT-FM membership campaign underway…

The WUFT-FM Spring Membership Campaign runs from March 31 through April 11. Thanks for your financial support for programming and services. Make your contribution by calling 352-392-9838, 1-800-338-9838 or online at wuft.org.

PBS Launches on Apple TV

PBS has announced that full-length episodes and clips from favorite PBS programs will be available for users in the United States directly on Apple TV. PBS programming on Apple TV will include hundreds of videos from PBS stations, including full-length […]

Family Album Radio ending Friday, Nov. 15

WUFT has been proud to bring you Family Album Radio for the last 10 years in partnership with Family, Youth and Community Sciences and IFAS Extension. Unfortunately, funding has been discontinued for Family Album Radio and Friday, November 15 is […]

New Xbox app provides on-demand access to favorite PBS programs

PBS announced that full-length episodes and clips from favorite PBS  programs are available for Xbox Live Gold members in the U.S. on Xbox 360. The app will include hundreds of videos from PBS stations, including full-length episodes from new primetime […]

WUFT-FM Florida’s 89.1 32nd anniversary poster features a photographic collaboration by John Moran and David Moynahan

The WUFT-FM 32nd anniversary poster feature a photo collaboration by John Moran and David Moynahan. The 24” x 36” vertical poster, “Oasis in the Dark/Suwannee River,” will be available for a pledge of $120 beginning Monday, October 7. View poster […]

Thank you for your support

WUFT depends on the support of our community — people like you — to help us continue to provide quality programming to North Central Florida.
Become a Sustainer
I want to support FM 89.1/NPR
I want to support Florida's 5/PBS
Donate a Vehicle
Underwriting Payments